Instructor - Led by NCAA All-American Bekah Slattery
Registration Price - $30 ($15 walk-in price per date)
- Saturday September 5th (9-10 AM)
- Saturday September 19th (9-10 AM)
- Saturday October 3rd (9-10 AM)
- Saturday October 17th (9-10 AM)
Ages - 4-7
Bekah Slattery is a Daniel Boone High School alum where she won multiple All-Berks pitcher and athlete of the year titles. She was also named PA State player of the year twice. In her collegiate career, Bekah attended Lock Haven University and currently ranks number 6 All-time in PSAC strikeouts with 800. She has 4 All-American titles for pitching. She was twice named to the Google Cloud Academic All-American team as well. She was also named the All Atlantic Region pitcher of the year in 2019 which was accompanied by the PSAC Championship title.
Covid 19 Guidelines
- In following with CDC guidelines for social distancing, Rip It will place a limit on one parent per child that may enter the facility.
- Masks are required unless you are in the cage hitting.
- Vending machines will be temporarily off limits (Please bring your own drinks).
- Each participant must use their own bat and helmet. Family members residing in the same home may use the same equipment.
- We ask participants to not pick up their baseballs/ softballs when returning them, instead please use your foot to return those balls to the hitting area tarp.
- Seating for parents and guardians will remain available but all tables will be removed.
- Bathrooms will be available and cleaned throughout the day.
- While participating with your group, please remember to practice proper social distancing.
- Only the next hitter should be immediately near the cage or tunnel. Other participants must maintain 6’ of social distancing.
- All proceeds to Rip It Baseballtown Charities will now help more kids play baseball within our community.