Valentines Day Bundle:
- 1 Hour All You Can Hit (Automated Batting Cages)
- Couples are to bring their own drinks/desserts/any extra decorations
Rip It will provide Plates, Cups, Silverware, and Napkins
- E-mail RipIt@fightins.com with questions
Covid 19 Guidelines
- In following with CDC guidelines for social distancing.
- Masks are required unless you are in the cage hitting.
- We will place a limit of 10 participants in our facility per hour time slots.
- Each participant should use their own bat and helmet. Family members residing in the same home may use the same equipment.
- We ask participants to not pick up their baseballs/ softballs when returning them, instead please use your foot to return those balls to the hitting area tarp.
- Bathrooms will be available and cleaned throughout the day.
- While participating with your group, please remember to practice proper social distancing.
- Only the next hitter should be immediately near the cage or tunnel. Other participants must maintain 6’ of social distancing.
- All proceeds to Rip It Baseballtown Charities will now help more kids play baseball within our community.